1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data or text files placed on your computer by websites and applications. These cookies may have several different purposes: there are indispensable or strictly necessary cookies and non-essential cookies (functional, analytical and targeting cookies).
BEGUMMY is an online shop based in the EU and therefore adheres to European privacy regulations.
2. purpose and usefulness of cookies
If you want to visit the BEGUMMY website, it is recommended to activate your cookies. Without cookies enabled, we may not be able to guarantee a seamless visit to our website. Of course, you are free to disable cookies in your browser.
3. what types of cookies do we use?
We distinguish the following types of cookies according to their objectives:
- Essential/strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the site to work and cannot be deactivated in our systems. They are typically configured only in response to your actions, such as setting up your privacy preferences, connecting or populating forms. They are necessary for good communication and facilitate navigation (for example, go back to a previous page, etc.).
- Non-essential cookies:
These cookies are not necessary for the operation of the site, but they help us to offer an improved and personalized website.
- Functional cookies:
- Analytical cookies:
- Advertising cookies:
We use two types of cookies, namely our own functional cookies and the carefully selected partner cookies with which we cooperate and advertise our services on their website.
4. How do I manage my cookies?
Make sure that cookies are enabled in your Web browser. If you want to check out the BEGUMMY website, it is recommended to enable cookies. However, you are free to disable cookies in your browser settings if you wish.
To enable or disable cookies, you must change your browser settings (via the "Preferences" or "options" tab). The following links will give you more information on how to manage your cookies. You can also check the "help" tab of your browser.
- Managing cookies in Internet Explorer
- Cookie management in Mozilla Firefox
- Managing cookies in chrome
- Cookie management in Safari
5. user rights
Since cookies may constitute a processing of personal data, you are entitled to a legitimate and secure processing of such personal data. As a person affected by the processing of your personal data, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of objection: If there is a compelling and legitimate reason, you can oppose the processing of personal data
- Right of access: any person concerned who can prove his identity, has the right to access information concerning the possible processing of his personal data, the objectives of such processing, the categories of data concerned by such categories of data recipients.
© 2018 lawyers – ICT law and intellectual property (http://www.ictrecht.be/en/). All our documents are protected by copyright. They may not be used without the prior written consent of Lesjurists (firstname.lastname@example.org). All intellectual property rights are preserved.